Become a Childbirth Educator
- Educators must hold a current, nationally-recognized childbirth certification (Lamaze, CAPPA, ICEA, etc) prior to seeking certification in the Confident Childbirth MethodSM
- Educators must become certified Confident Childbirth MethodSM Independent Affiliated Instructors by completing all training requirements
- Educators must be willing to participate in post-class feedback surveys to improve the quality of their classes
CCMethod Educator Benefits
Some benefits of becoming a Confident ChildbirthSMeducator include the following, free of charge to the educator:
- Relaxation CD and course manual with each client registration
- Maintenance-free personal website and registration system
- Automated confirmation, course reminder, and wait list emails for clients
- PDF files for course and marketing materials
Contact us to learn more about becoming a childbirth educator with the Confident Childbirth MethodSM.
We look forward to talking with you!