CCMethod of Charlotte: Childbirth Classes for Natural Birth
The Confident Childbirth Method ℠ offers tools-focused birth classes aimed to prepare couples for natural birth. The content of all CCMethod ℠ childbirth classes is centered on preparing couples to manage contractions while maintaing a sense of calm and confidence despite the discomfort of labor. Education and preparation yield positive birth experiences and also give couples the best chance for natural birth. Some of the things you will learn in a Confident Childbirth Method ℠ childbirth class include:
- The Birth Process
- Deep Relaxation (similar to a Hypno-style course)
- How to Use Guided Imagery to Prepare for Labor and During Labor
- The Stages and Phase of Labor
- Patterned Breathing Techniques (similar to Lamaze)
- The Pros and Cons of Routine Medical Interventions
- Medical Indications for Inductions and Cesarean Birth
- Positions of Comfort for Labor
- Positions for Pushing
- Preparation for Partners
- Mock Labor Night….and much more!
Come join us at The Milky Way @ 1419 East Blvd Charlotte, NC 28203 for our 4-Week Birth Prep Course and at the CPCC Overcash Building @ 1206 Elizabeth Ave., Charlotte, NC, 28204 for the Saturday Intensive Class. Private Childbirth Classes are also available. View our Charlotte-area class registration page for class schedules, fees, and other details.